poi-user mailing list archives

From Iain.Br...@pimsconsulting.com
Subject RE: Windows XP - IE - Receipt Notification?
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2004 16:35:11 GMT
Hi Simon,

What are you setting the content type of the servlet response to ?

It should be "application/vnd.ms-excel" - at least that works for me :),
although my server setup is different ( tomcat 4.1, java 1.4)

Good luck

Iain

"Charlat, Simon (Exchange)" <scharlat@bear.com>
03/03/2004 16:00
Please respond to
"POI Users List" <poi-user@jakarta.apache.org>

"POI Users List" <poi-user@jakarta.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: Windows XP - IE - Receipt Notification?

Sorry, for inconvenience.
Yes, I am sending all my email at work with return receipt enabled.
I rushed this email and didn't uncheck the option.
I still hope that some of you had the same Windows XP problem and will be
able to help me resolve it.
Thanks.