poi-user mailing list archives

From "Abdul Wahab" <awa...@erp21.com.my>
Subject RE: hwpf
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2004 02:30:32 GMT
Hi,

First of all I would like to thanks to POI team for giving java based
solution on OLE.
I have download latest realse 2.5 which i have been waiting for long time to
solve my problem. But unfortunately Im getting the other problem when I read
"table" formatted word documents. 2.0 through NegativeArrayException where
as in 2.5 is not throughing Exception for simple document but producing
corruptted output. If i try to read like proposal documents its throughing
NegativeArrayException.

Any solutions ...

Regards,
Abdul Wahab.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Ackley [mailto:sackley@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 3:07 PM
To: POI Users List; POI Developers List
Cc: Piers Taylor
Subject: hwpf

All,

I just committed what I hope will be the first HWPF beta. I still need to do
the javadoc and convert the license to 2.0. Since its still in scratchpad, I
figure this can wait until later this week. I also need to do some
documentation. I was in a rush to get it committed because I promised
someone it would be in by tonight.

I would appreciate it if someone would attempt to build it so I can see if I
forgot to commit anything. Also I know the tests are broken because of some
refactoring issues. Its late and I'm going to bed.

-Ryan

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by iRepublics.com Anti Virus Solutions]

p.s. get your web hosted for free at iRepublics.com
33MB webspace free, SMS messaging, 30 email accounts