poi-user mailing list archives

From "Terry St.Jean" <terry_stj...@hotmail.com>
Subject Access Style from another class
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2004 18:41:09 GMT
Please bear with me as I am new to Java and Poi.

I have an application which reads a csv file and builds an Excel speadsheet.
The code for building the Excel file, I have put into a separate class.
In this class, I have an inner class which generates the column headings.
In the Headings inner class, I have defined some styles.
Is there anyway to access these styles in another class?

I'm trying to make my program a little more modular.

Terry