poi-user mailing list archives

From "Patrick Lightbody" <Patrick.Lightb...@spokesoftware.com>
Subject RE: Test Framework
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2004 16:51:38 GMT
OK, well it looks like no one has taken this up before, so I'll be
working on it in the coming weeks.

In the meantime, can someone help me get started with POI? Maybe I'm
missing something, but there doesn't appear to be any "getting started"
documentation. Any classes I should look at the JavaDocs for?