poi-user mailing list archives

From "Charlat, Simon (Exchange)" <schar...@bear.com>
Subject Windows XP - IE
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2004 15:01:53 GMT
For some reason all my users who are using Windows XP can not get the OutputStream to
their IE browser. The NT and 2000 users are OK.
They get the "Open or Save" message from the browser and if they Open they get null page,
but if they Save they get a good file.
I know how to disable the message, so it would open it right away, but they would not be able
to get the file at all.
It seems like security file access settings on the browser, but I matched them and they look
the same.
I have Tomcat 3.3 and Java 1.3 on the server.
Please, let me know if anybody experience similar problem.