poi-user mailing list archives

From Dmitry Beransky <d...@dembel.org>
Subject RE: Unknown Ptg 60 (96) & Excel crashing
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2004 17:13:08 GMT
Avik,

The strange thing is that I've stripped the workbook to its bare
essentials:  a single spread sheet with blanks cells.  Yet I still get this
error on parse.  If you're interested, you can find the file here:
http://dembel.org/mfs_template.xls.  For the time being, I've solved the
issue by copying all cells from the troublesome sheet into a brand new one
and then deleting the former from the workbook.

Thanks
Dmitry