poi-user mailing list archives

From Dmitry Beransky <d...@dembel.org>
Subject RE: Unknown Ptg 60 (96) & Excel crashing
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2004 01:17:38 GMT
Todd, thanks for the tip!

I've managed to narrow down the problem to a single worksheet, and now I'm
at a complete loss.  I've removed all named ranges and cleared all the
cells, yet, I still get the warning and a crash.

I'm not sure what else I can try removing?

Thanks
Dmitry

PS I have a copy of the file sitting on a server here:
http://dembel.org/mfs_template.xls.