poi-user mailing list archives

From "Koundinya \(Sudhakar Chavali\)" <sudhakar_koundi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: What are the known bugs in WordDocument class
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2004 02:32:44 GMT
Will the new class(HWPFDocument) handles Complex file structure?

When I had done initial test with the WordDocument class, I have
found that it is raising exceptions for complex file parsing

thanks,
Sudhakar

--- Ryan Ackley <sackley@cfl.rr.com> wrote:
> The WordDocument class is being deprecated. Use the
> HWPFDocument class
> instead.
>
> -Ryan

=====
"No one can earn a million dollars honestly."- William Jennings Bryan (1860-1925)

"Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler."- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

"It is dangerous to be sincere unless you are also stupid."- George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)