poi-user mailing list archives

From rphad...@bdrive.com
Subject HWPF: Where to find small examples
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2004 22:54:56 GMT
Hello folks,

I am exploring the use of HWPF for creating word documents. I need to create tables in this
word document. I am trying to write data collated from database table to create this word
document.

I have reviewed the source under the CVS scratchpad directory. It has a source file called
QuickTest which has some functionality for reading a word document. However there are no examples
for creating a word document using HWPF.

I would be happy if somebody can provide me some pointers for creating word documents using
HWPF.

Best Regards,

Rahul Phadnis

Brain: an apparatus with which we think we think. - Ambrose Bierce