poi-user mailing list archives

From Avik Sengupta <avik.sengu...@itellix.com>
Subject Re: Access Style from another class
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2004 16:16:25 GMT
I suppose it depends on whether you are keeping references to the inner
class. If you are keeping references, you can write an accessor for the
style object. If you are not keeping references, put it in a Map,
possibly with col numbers as keys.

Hope that is not totally tangential to what you were asking.
-
Avik