poi-user mailing list archives

From Avik Sengupta <avik.sengu...@itellix.com>
Subject Re: AW: phantom cells?
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2004 11:02:37 GMT
Lord Tennyson wrote this 1854, but it applies to working with Excel as
well ;)

Theirs not to make reply,
Theirs not to reason why,

But seriously, there are entries for many empty cells in an Excel file.
Dont ask why, but history of operations could be one reason. So you cant
depend on the index of a record in the file.. you can only go by the row
and col numbers inside the record.