poi-user mailing list archives

From Avik Sengupta <avik.sengu...@itellix.com>
Subject Re: AW: can't open workbook
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2004 13:40:25 GMT
What's your file size? How much JVM memory are you using? if you are
calling from JSP or Eclipse, remember that tomcat(or any other
container)/eclipse itself will use up a large part of the available
memory.

Check it out standalone first, then add the amount of heap required to
get it to run standalone to the heap setting while running tomcat or
eclipse.