poi-user mailing list archives

From "Karl-Heinz Zengerle" <karl-heinz.zenge...@sawag.com>
Subject AW: Is it possible ...?
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2004 16:30:14 GMT
Thanks Avik.

We didn't want to parse them. So it's obviously that we can see them
(and possibly also write them back with modified code).

Regards,	Karl-Heinz.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Avik Sengupta [mailto:avik.sengupta@itellix.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 25. März 2004 17:13
An: POI Users List
Betreff: Re: Is it possible ...?

AFAIK, you can protect a sheet. You cant protect individual cells or
ranges with POI.

Macros are are different OLE stream, it does not get into HSSF at all
(only the workbook stream does). POIFS will give you a handle to the raw
stream, but we currently dont have anything that will parse it. I dont
know how difficult that is.

Regards
-
Avik