poi-user mailing list archives

From "Karl-Heinz Zengerle" <karl-heinz.zenge...@sawag.com>
Subject phantom cells?
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2004 10:48:53 GMT
Hi world.

In a row containing text in column A and column C and having explicitly
deleted the other cells in the line the cell table for the row (in the
debugger) shows me an entry for index 0 (which should be according to
column A) and an entry for index 14 (according to the content
corresponding to column C – intuitively I’ld expect this at index 2).

How can that be interpreted? Is the history of manipulation operations
performed on that Excel file the reason for such a strange situation?

MfG
Karl-Heinz Zengerle
 More than competence in Document Management

SAW AG
Waldmünchenerstr. 12
81549 München
Tel.: ++49-89-68088368