poi-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Page Breaks
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2004 01:44:28 GMT
If it introduces incompatible API changes in a different release (meaning
new methods are fine, but method signature changes are not)
--
Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
For Java and Excel, Got POI?

The views expressed in this email are those of the author and are almost
definitely not shared by the Apache Software Foundation, its board or its
general membership.  In fact they probably most definitively disagree with
everything espoused in the above email.