poi-user mailing list archives

From Danny Mui <da...@muibros.com>
Subject Re: Combo Box
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2004 18:16:06 GMT
I don't think we have any support for Data Validation at this moment.
There have been some talk about implementing it on the list but I do not
think it is available.  A possible workaround with any unsupported
feature in HSSF is to use a template that has that feature in it and
fill in your data as you go.