poi-user mailing list archives

From "Ruben Saavedra" <rsaave...@Falabella.cl>
Subject RE: Combo Box
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2004 18:35:13 GMT
What I have to do is to generate a report in excel with the content of a jsp.
This jsp has a combo box(drop down list) that it needed to draw in excel.
Thank you for your help,Karl-Heinz.

Atte.
Rubén E. Saavedra
380-2941

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Karl-Heinz Zengerle [mailto:karl-heinz.zengerle@sawag.com]
Enviado el: Lunes, 09 de Febrero de 2004 11:10
Para: 'POI Users List'
Asunto: AW: Combo Box

Hi Ruben.

We also program with Java & POI but we also do things in Excel directly.
There we've also the problem with combo boxes and have seen that there
are different types (Excel combo boxes - with direct connection to some
data source  - and other combo boxes - I hope those from the forms
library). The different types are different to handle.

So most likely you've to tell more precisely what you want to do.

Regards,           Karl-Heinz.