poi-user mailing list archives

From "Jayprakash Mudhliyar" <jayprakas...@mentorix.com>
Subject RE: Hyperlinks in HWPF
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 06:23:45 GMT
------I am referring to the images are kept intact comment
do you mean that now we can copy the word docment contents ,
as it is to another document, even if the first doc contains images...
if that is so, please let me know.................
-----Original Message-----
From: news [mailto:news@sea.gmane.org]On Behalf Of Bruce Keliikoa
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 11:04 AM
To: poi-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Hyperlinks in HWPF

I am working on a revision control application.  Users upload Word documents
to database and when they are viewed I insert text at the beginning of the
word documents showing the version, who created it etc.  I have downloaded
the
src and updated it so that images are kept intact(copy data section to new
HWPFDocument) when i add the text and recreate document, but I am running
into
problems with hyperlinks.  Where there was previously a link it shows
nothing
not even the text.  Is this a bug or has Hyperlinks not been implemented
yet?