poi-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Creating merged cells through the HSSF Serializer?
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2004 01:36:54 GMT
Its linked from the cocoon site.  There isn't support for merged regions.
>From a revenue standpoint the HSSF Serializer was a bomb so I more or less
dropped it.  I may pick it back up for refactoring eventually.
--
Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
For Java and Excel, Got POI?

The views expressed in this email are those of the author and are almost
definitely not shared by the Apache Software Foundation, its board or its
general membership.  In fact they probably most definitively disagree with
everything espoused in the above email.