poi-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HWPF Howto page, in process of building
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 17:53:18 GMT
While I greatly appreciate the effort, wouldn't it make more sense to use
the wiki or submit patches?  I'm never very comfortable with moving
documentation out of the project.

One day Ryan will learn that project documentation == help == publicity.
--
Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
For Java and Excel, Got POI?

The views expressed in this email are those of the author and are almost
definitely not shared by the Apache Software Foundation, its board or its
general membership.  In fact they probably most definitively disagree with
everything espoused in the above email.