poi-user mailing list archives

From "ryan-poi" <ryan-...@polyinteractive.com>
Subject Re: Excel charts
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 17:23:48 GMT
I believe that Glen Stampoultzis was in charge of the charting part of this.
I've seen his name around this list and the todo page shows "GS" as being
the chart person. Unfortunately, I haven't seen him post to this list in a
while. If anyone knows him, I'd appreciate his input if he's got time.

Thanks.