poi-user mailing list archives

From "Miguel Burgos" <mbur...@ciacomsystems.com>
Subject HWPF Howto page, in process of building
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 09:41:21 GMT
            Greetings,

            I am searching in the web for modify a Word file (search a
word and them subs it with other) but the only solution will work with
VBScript, so, I am trying to make it with my poor experience in Java and
HWPF. So for all the people that have the some problem I put a small
page (very small) in the web of my company to try to help all us. I will
put a HowTo of HWPF. Today I begin it, but not have for now any valuable
info, please help me!.
            Objetive 1: Make a search in a Word Document build by a user
and make a replace function to put a string var.

            The URL is: http://www.ciacomsystems.com/howto/

            This url will be available for a two year minimum.

            Well, Go to the work!.

Miguel Burgos.