poi-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Complex Workbook
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2003 01:26:17 GMT
No, not really.  Show us things that don't work and provide samples.
--
Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
For Java and Excel, Got POI?

The views expressed in this email are those of the author and are almost
definitely not shared by the Apache Software Foundation, its board or its
general membership.  In fact they probably most definitively disagree with
everything espoused in the above email.