poi-user mailing list archives

From Danny Mui <da...@muibros.com>
Subject Re: DANNY MUI: Re: Is there a bug in the setPrintArea()?
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2003 21:11:34 GMT
Actually it gets cut off at I hehe.  Switch to landscape and you see the
cutoff change to somewhat larger.  We can't print 2 pages worth of stuff
onto 1 page can we?  Might be able to squeeze more in by modifying
margins and the such but seems like "it's working as intended".

i hate that line ;)

danny

Lior Shliechkorn wrote:

>I can't really include more of a code segement than I already did...=\. But the problem
I'm having doesn't seem to come from the rows themselves, which works fine for me as well,
but the problem is in the columns being cut off.