poi-user mailing list archives

From Danny Mui <da...@muibros.com>
Subject Re: HSSF: Sheet Reference Formula not working
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2003 20:14:07 GMT
I don't believe any work on the serializer has been done.  I attempted
to use the serializer in the beginning but the feature set is so much
smaller than what's available through POI directly.

Savino, Matt C wrote:

> Actually I was talking about creating worksheets through the gnumeric-stylesheet/serializer
(which I will soon be implementing in a production app by the way). After I sent this I realized
this person was generating the cells directly, not going through the serializer.