poi-user mailing list archives

From Lior Shliechkorn <liorshli...@yahoo.com>
Subject Is there a bug in the setPrintArea()?
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2003 16:00:13 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to set a print area so that my file can fit on one page. However, I'm not getting
the results I need from the setPrintArea() - both methods.

This is what I'm doing:

wb.setPrintArea(0, "$A$1:$N$" + GLOBAL_ROW_COUNT);

or

wb.setPrintArea(0, 0, 15, 0, (int) GLOBAL_ROW_COUNT);

The global_row_count just keeps track on which row I am on the page - pretty self-explanatory.

The problem is that it's doing ok on the row side, but on the column side it's still cutting
off around column J.

Any ideas on how to get around this issue?

Thank you very much,

Lior Shliechkorn