poi-user mailing list archives

From "Rao Anand" <maroju_an...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: removeSheetAt() gives an error
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2003 17:31:01 GMT

I am able to read the excel file after reading and creating the file by poi.
the actual problem is that on sheet 1 I have macro which generates a chart
image on sheet 2. when i remove the 1st sheet using POI though the sheet
gets deleted the macro is still there. and this is the cause for the
problem.

is there a way to delete hte macro using poi?

Thanks and regards,
Anand