poi-user mailing list archives

From Nagaraj_K <Nagara...@satyam.com>
Subject RE: getReference()
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 05:19:25 GMT
Hi,
I want to know if a particular cell is a NamedCell or not.. I did not find
any direct method in HSSFCell to achieve this result.So I made a workaround
of creating a cell using CellReference and then comparing the same with the
cell got from cellIterator of Row.
But now the problem is if more than 1 cell is grouped and a name is given to
that...how to get the desired result ??

Nags
is appreciated.