poi-user mailing list archives

From Chris Cheshire <cchesh...@bigredwire.com>
Subject xls generation problem
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2003 19:38:46 GMT
I am using POI to build spreadsheets of data read from the database,
which then get emailed out as internal reports once a week. Up until
last week I was using a 1.9 dev release and everything worked fine, but
I got an excel (2000) error box saying "Unable to read file". I tried
opening the spreadsheet on open office on a unix machine and it opened
fine except for an error saying it exceeded 32000 rows. I know the
spreadsheet doesn't have enough data to exceed 64000 though. This week I
updated to the 2.0RC1 build, and got exactly the same problem. Can
anyone point me in the right direction to how to track this error down
please?

Thanks

Chris