poi-user mailing list archives

From prashant neginahal <prashu_n...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Urgent: setting formulas ..?
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2003 10:47:06 GMT

Hi All,
I am facing problem in setting formulas to different cells.
Lets say for C2 cell already set formula is SUM(A1:B1)/SUM(A1:A2).
In programme i know this cell has formula and i want to set this to
another cell C3. Using getCellFormula() i will retrieve the C2 cell
formula and set it to C3, and now formula for C3 should be
SUM(A2:B2)/SUM(A2:A3).
How this changing of formula can be achieved using POI?
This is urgent, please somebody guide me.

Regards,
Prashant

Yahoo! India Mobile: Ringtones, Wallpapers, Picture Messages and more.Download now.