poi-user mailing list archives

From avik.sengu...@itellix.com
Subject RE: Four general questions
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2003 10:34:51 GMT
Well, i can only guess that it should work... there is nothing in the code
particularly about a bar chart, i think... its just that poi copies over all
records it cannot understand itself.. but there can be bugs... ... The best
thing for you would be to quickly try it out yourself .. it should be very easy...

and maybe share your results.

Thanks
-
Avik