poi-user mailing list archives

From avik.sengu...@itellix.com
Subject RE: Applet
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2003 07:55:24 GMT
Yeah, we should have 2.0 out in a couple of weeks. RC1 has seemed very stable,
so we are in good shape for that.  However, with open souce, there are never any
guarantees.

As an aside, what we usually tell people is that "if it passes your test, use
it", rather than trusting someone's numbering scheme! I personally have been
using various version since 1.5 in production, so have a number of people on
this list.

Regards
-
Avik