poi-user mailing list archives

From avik.sengu...@itellix.com
Subject Re: Urgent: setting formulas ..?
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2003 22:16:12 GMT
On second thoughts, this wont be very difficult.

Get the formula string from a cell. Parse it thru formula parser and get the
token array. Check the class of each token, if they are ReferencePtg's or
AreaReferencePtg's , then change the reference in them. The Ptgs will have
methods to get the row and col, and  will also tell u if the reference is
absolute or relative ($A1 vs A1) .. so its quite simple. Finally, transform the
array to a string, and set it to the new cell..

So you should be able to do this easily

Regards
-
Avik