poi-user mailing list archives

From avik.sengu...@itellix.com
Subject Re: AreaPtg in Data validation
Date Sat, 25 Oct 2003 09:28:10 GMT
Each Ptg can be one of three classes, which is what the ptgClass variable
controls.... It can take values of 0,0x20 or 0x40 .... What you need to ensure
is that for a validation rule, when the ptg is created, its ptgClass is 0.
Generally removing the ptgClass variable might not be too good...

What I would suggest is, if you contribute your code and and provide some
testcases, we can debug is together.. I myself do not know too much about data
validation records.

Regards
-
Avik