poi-user mailing list archives

From avik.sengu...@itellix.com
Subject Re: HSSF, Problem with a formula
Date Sat, 25 Oct 2003 09:23:52 GMT
I think its because of the space in the sheet name.. I guess the formula parser
doesnt support it... try this with a sheet name without a space... look at
TestFormulas and TestFormulaParser in the source for examples.. i dont have a
development environment right now so cant test it myself.

Regards
-
Avik