poi-user mailing list archives

From Marius Oancea <mari...@sec.co.ro>
Subject RowRecord.set/getOutlineLevel not available in HSSFRow. Why ? Not ready or not implemented at all.
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 16:13:34 GMT
I see in the class RowRecord some interesting methods
setOutlineLevel(). Is there any way to access that mathod from HSSFRow
class ?

Also that generated xsl  will do the outlineing  ok if i'll find a way
to access RowRecord ?

I want to create a xsl like the attached one.

Any other idea how to do that rowfolding ?

Is very complicate to try to contribute at poi HSSF to create that
feature ? It is very important for me.

Best Regards and 10x a lot,
    Marius OANCEA
--
"Why program by hand in five days what you can spend five years of your
life automating." - Terence Parr