poi-user mailing list archives

From "Avik Sengupta" <avik.sengu...@itellix.com>
Subject Re: HSSF Workbook not opening in MS Excel
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2003 14:44:38 GMT
Which version are you using? There was a bug wherein the file would get corrupted if more than
a particular number of unique strings were there in the sheet. This bug has been fixed in
current CVS, if you want to try that out.

Or it could be a similar but different bug.. in which case its down to reading hex dumps again
:(

You say its the same data ... are you sure its *exactly* the same data? If it is, then its
a big bug... I dont think it would be memory issue while generating.. not if you are able
to consistently replicate the error.

Regards
-
Avik