poi-user mailing list archives

From Avik Sengupta <a...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Writing to Excel file using POI
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2003 14:51:24 GMT
there isnt anything called 2.0 yet.. its either 2.0pre1 or 2.0pre2 or
2.0pre3 .. every build that is available for download has a version and
timestamp in it.

In general, you problem should be solved by using the latest code from
CVS, or waiting for the next release.

On Mon, 2003-10-27 at 10:45, Majumdar, Sanjib (CORP, GEITC, Contractor)
wrote:
> Avik,
>    I am using 2.0 version of POI.
> Sanjib

and unable to open after I am trying to write some data inside that.