poi-user mailing list archives

From Glen Stampoultzis <gst...@iinet.net.au>
Subject Re: different version of API docs in jakarta ?
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 11:13:06 GMT

At 08:51 PM 3/09/2003, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>     I have started to using HSSF and I looked for print support in it. On
>searching google I got this link
>http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/apidocs/org/apache/poi/hssf/usermodel/HSSFPrin
>tSetup.html. But I cant find this class in the jar file or in api doc of
>1.5.1 final and 1.5.0 final. Is a newer version available ?
>
>regards
>Antony Paul

The web site lists the documentation for the latest CVS version.  There is
a more recent version available.  Unfortunately it's a development version
which means it's not as well tested as the production version.  Look for
the 2.0-pre3 version.  We are working towards a full production release of
2.0 but unfortunately it's a slow process.

Regards,

Glen Stampoultzis