poi-user mailing list archives

From Lior Shliechkorn <liorshli...@yahoo.com>
Subject Printing Area issues
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2003 21:21:49 GMT
Hi,

I'm generating a pretty heavy report that is going outside the printing area, and I want to
be able to set the print area for all pages so that they fit inside 1 page (same as if I would
be editing the page layout in <b>Page Break Preview</b>). However, I'm not able
to get this to work correctly. Can anyone please help with what I might want to try?

Also, can I specify the page to be landscape?

thank you very much,

Lior