poi-user mailing list archives

From "Xuemin Guan" <xue...@appresso.com>
Subject Re: HSSFSheet.shiftRows() screen dump
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 13:59:18 GMT
Hi, Danny, you mean report to the bugzilla? Just point me a
way of doing this, and I will do it.

I sent a test program and the test excel file in a previous email
to the mailing list today. Did you receive the email? If not, I will
post it again tomorrow, as I am at home now.

Thanks a lot for your time and effort. I am very grateful!

Best,

Xuemin