poi-user mailing list archives

From "Hatzenbeler, Tim" <thatzenbe...@clinitech.net>
Subject serializer
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2003 17:15:43 GMT
Is there a faq, or link, that would show me how to use the hssf / cocoon
serializer with out the need of a webserver...  I'm looking for a command
line option to set the .xml file name, and the set the .xsl filename.

I just want to create .xsl files from XML and then e-mail them to various
departments...

Thanks...
tim

intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or privileged
information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy the message.