poi-user mailing list archives

From "Li, Yanhua" <Yanhua...@pfizer.com>
Subject RE: createRow method not found error
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2003 13:55:59 GMT
It's just because before poi 1.8.0, in method createRow(), the rowNum passed
in is short type, but after poi1.8.0 (include 1.8.0), it must be int type.

You can refer to javadoc to get more detail information.

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Hartley [mailto:r.hartley@unn.ac.uk]
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 9:46 AM
To: 'poi-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: createRow method not found error

Hi
I've upgraded my version of jakarta-poi to jakarta-poi-1.8.0 and have popped
the jakarta-poi-1.8.0-dev-20020919.jar
and commons-logging-1.0.jar into the classpath directory under SunOS 5.8. My
code no longer works. The error I receive is:

org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.HSSFSheet: method
createRow(S)Lorg/apache/poi/hssf/usermodel/HSSFRow; not found

Can anyone help?
Thanks
R Hartley