poi-user mailing list archives

From "Todtenhaupt, Susann" <Susann.Todtenha...@astrium.eads.net>
Subject AW: newbie question
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2003 13:47:31 GMT
Hello christian!

I've never worked with sax parser. Can you give some support for the first
steps, please?

Thanx in advance!!!!!
suse

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: CJacobME@aol.com [mailto:CJacobME@aol.com]
Gesendet: Thursday, August 21, 2003 6:48 PM
An: poi-user@jakarta.apache.org
Betreff: Re: newbie question

Hi Susan,

my suggestion is to convert your xml source with xslt into an xml structure
that is very similar to the POI classes and method calls. Then, it should
not
be too difficult to build a SAX Parser that reads the latter xml document
and
calls POI.

HTH,
Christian

In einer eMail vom 20.08.2003 17:53:38 (MEZ) - Mitteleurop. Sommerze
schreibt
Susann.Todtenhaupt@astrium.eads.net: