poi-user mailing list archives

From "Avik Sengupta" <avik.sengu...@itellix.com>
Subject (no subject)
Date Sun, 31 Aug 2003 11:37:46 GMT
I have just comitted to CVS some code to ensure that for cell which contain formulas returning
string values, the HSSFCell.getStringValue() returns the correct value, rather than null.

This is just a ping to let people know, since it was a frequently requested feature. It turned
out to be pretty easy due the already existing work done by Glen and Danny on FormulaRecordAggregate.

Regards
-
Avik

In working with FormulaRecordAggregate, i think doing the shared formula stuff shouldnt be
too tough. I'll put down my thoughts on this soon.