poi-user mailing list archives

From "Casper Thrane" <DKCA...@coloplast.com>
Subject Am I realy the only one trying to read a formula value?
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 05:21:00 GMT
I have now posted this for the third time. The only answers I get is
questions and when I answer them, nothing happens. So now I will try sum
everything up.

I am trying to read a formula number value through the event model. I now
know that it is not possible with v. 1.5.1 but how about 1.8 or 2.0? And
how stable are those versions?

I am working on project for one of Denmarks biggest companies. We are
looking at POI as poosible tool, for solving our problem. I am hoping that
we can get some help on this isue otherwise we have to for another tool.

I really mean that the people who has developed POI, should be little more
helpfull. I think that would make this tool realy popular.

Br
Casper