poi-user mailing list archives

From max....@jpmorgan.com
Subject Re: RE: IE loads Excel-Sheet twice
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2003 13:01:44 GMT

I wasnt' really asking questions - these were simply in reply to another
user's comment on my comment about POI. And I do think it's quite relevant
to this list, since server/ web-based uses of POI *must be* the primary
applications as there are very few alternatives.

-max

                      avik.sengupta@ite

                      llix.com                 To:       poi-user@jakarta.apache.org

                                               cc:

                      22/07/03 13:44           Subject:  Re: RE: IE loads Excel-Sheet twice

                      Please respond to

                      poi-user

there is a faq on this on the poi pages. but its mostly observations and
workarounds rather than answers to your q.