poi-user mailing list archives

From alexis.b...@innetis.com
Subject Réf. : RE: Réf. : Re: POI => HDF format
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 15:50:41 GMT

Do you if I can generate a RTF document with an image embeded :  like a
picture on a resume (CV) ?

Cordialy,

Alexis BOHN

                    "Yan, Charlene"

                    <Charlene.Yan@thomsonlea        Pour :  "POI Users List" <poi-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                    rning.com>                      cc :    (ccc : Alexis BOHN/TECHNOLOGIE/GROUPE_OPEN)

                                                    Objet :      RE: Réf. : Re: POI =>
HDF format
                    09/07/2003 17:57

                    Veuillez répondre à "POI

                    Users List"

JFOR is one of the blocks in cocoon.  I just used it in a project.  It
works.