poi-user mailing list archives

From Kartik Money <KMo...@accent-technologies.com>
Subject RE: Excel File Download using JSP
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2003 12:28:16 GMT
Hi,

My question (to anyone out there that might have a clue) is - Is
there any way you can determine if any of these file formats is password
protected? If so, could you please send me some sample code that might help
me? Basically what I want to do is if any of these files is password
protected I ignore them or in the case that they are not I want to be able
to read the content (just the text in these files without any other
formatting information , for now).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Kartik