poi-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: bug 19642 - how to hide gridlines on an excel sheet
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2003 12:16:15 GMT
The problem is that it is a QUESTION more appropriate for the mail list.
You filed it as a bug report.  The subject "how to...".  Lots of the bugs
were like this (questions not bugs/patches) and they were all closed as
invalid.

I do not BTW know whether we support gridlines or not, but I'm sure someone
here does :-)

-Andy